1. Material Connections with Endorsers. Material connections involve the payment of compensation to endorsers or providing free promotional materials or benefits to endorsers.
1.1 No Commissions or Fees. None of the endorsers who provide testimonials or comments on this site regarding this site, its products or services receive payment in the form of affiliate commissions, referral fees, or other fees from us. To the best of our knowledge we believe these endorsements represent the honest opinions of the endorsers.
1.2 No Free Promotional Materials or Benefits. None of the endorsers who provide testimonials or comments on this site regarding this site, its products or services have received free promotional materials or benefits from us. To the best of our knowledge we believe these endorsements represent the honest opinions of the endorsers.
2. “Success Story” or “Best-Case” Testimonials We Post. For Testimonials we post on our site that are in the nature of “success story” or “best-case” scenario testimonials (as distinguished from subjective opinions), we have data that will substantiate the results and also provide statements of expected typical results we believe consumers will generally achieve with our product or service, and we will provide this information upon request – email inscoe1-at-cox.net.
3. Subjective Opinion Testimonials We Post. For Testimonials we post on our site that are in the nature of subjective opinions, we do not independently verify, nor do we seek independent verification; however, to the best of our knowledge we believe the testimonialists are giving their honest opinions. If you’re not sure regarding whether a particular testimonial is a “success story”/”best-case” scenario testimonial or a subjective opinion testimonial, email our compliance officer at the email address provided above and request clarification.
4. Blog Posts by Others. We do not independently verify, nor do we seek independent verification of comments and statements that may be posted by others in blog posts on this site regarding our website, its products or services. For this reason, if others post “success story” or “best-case” scenario testimonials (as distinguished from subjective opinions), you should assume that their results are NOT typical.
5. Earnings and Income Disclaimers.
5.1 Although we make every effort to accurately represent the services and/or products presented on this website, we make no representation or promise that you will make any specific amount of money, or any money at all, or that you will not lose money.
5.2 Statements or examples of actual earnings on this website are true and correct, and we will verify them upon request and also provide statements of expected typical results (email: inscoe1-at-cox.net); however, these statements or examples should not be viewed as promises or guarantees of earnings or income. Earnings and income potential are affected by a number of factors over which we have no control, including but not limited to your financial condition, talent, skills, level of effort, motivation, past experience and education, your competition, and changes within the market. In addition, there are certain risks that are unknown.
5.3 For the foregoing reasons, you should assume that these results are NOT typical. Your use of our services and/or products should be based exclusively on your own due diligence and judgment. We cannot guarantee your future results or success.
6. Forward-Looking Statements. Some materials relating to our services and/or products may include forward-looking statements as contemplated by the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, as amended. You may identify forward-looking statements by words such as “expects”, “anticipate”, “plan”, “believe”, “scheduled”, “estimate” and variations of these words and similar expressions. Forward-looking statements are not predictions or guarantees of future performance, and they involve certain uncertainties and risks that are difficult to predict, some of which are listed discussed above. Accordingly, you should assume that the results of these statements are NOT typical. Actual future results may differ from these statements. We do not undertake any obligation to update or publicly release any revisions to forward-looking statements.